Corporation tax is a substantial part of your trading costs so it is increasingly important that you make the most of the reliefs and allowances available to you. The introduction of a new harsher penalty regime for non-compliance means that there is more pressure than ever to get things right first time.
Our aim is relatively simple, to minimise your tax liabilities and to ensure that you meet your legal and statutory obligations. At John M Taylor & Co we offer a range of services to help you minimise your exposure to Corporation Tax and to take care of the administrative burden of complying with tax legislation.
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
- Working with you to make sure that you make the most of any tax opportunities and reliefs
- Ensuring that you receive the maximum relief available on any acquisitions
- Ensuring that the tax payable on any disposals is minimised
- Dealing with Corporation Tax Self Assessment
- Dealing with the tax authorities direct on all other matters
- Tax-efficient remuneration schemes
- Raising finance
- Succession planning
- Company sales and management buyouts
- Rewarding employees
- Advising on liabilities and due dates for payment including advice on quarterly payments for large companies.
If you are considering selling your business it is vital that a comprehensive review of your business is undertaken prior to any sale. By carefully reviewing your business and its structure we can ensure that your business’ value is maximised and the tax payable minimised. This type of review is best performed 3 to 5 years before a sale of your business is actively sought so we’d urge you to contact us now to discuss your future plans and what can and should be done now to help you realise those objectives.