If you are the owner of a private limited company but are unsure of your duties under Company Law, we can advise, perform and assist you with complying with your obligations. Letting us take care of these duties will allow you focus your attention on value adding activities and growing your business, safe in the knowledge that your legal, regulatory and statutory obligations are being dealt with.
We provide a comprehensive company secretarial service, including:
- formation of new companies
- providing registered office facilities
- dealing with all legal and statutory obligations
- completing paperwork for transfer of shares, or increases in share capital
- submission of annual accounts to Companies House
- dealing with all correspondence with Companies House
- attending board meetings, maintaining minutes and statutory registers
- administering annual confirmation statement process showing persons of significant control and monitoring reporting requirements
We also provide a company search service whereby we can provide you with useful information about other companies such as your competitors. Similarly, if you require information about either your own credit rating or your competitors we can provide this via our credit search service.