We have an exciting opportunity for a senior accountant to join our practice to help lead our accounts department. We are a long established chartered accountancy practice and have a varied customer base situated throughout Scotland and further afield. You will be working with a varied client base and the role will naturally have regular client contact at all levels.
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and companies.
- Ensure effective management of the practice work-flow.
- Providing a link to the directors.
- Preparation of management accounts and other ad hoc forecasts etc.
- Preparation of corporate and business tax computations.
- You must have a minimum of 5 years experience working in an accountancy practice.
- Proficient in statutory accountancy and tax compliance services.
- Ideally you will be professionally qualified or working towards a professional accountancy qualification.
- Audit experience preferable.
- You will be able to work on own initiative and manage your time effectively.
- Must have strong communication skills and be a team player with the ability to manage and develop client relationships.
- Previous supervisory experience preferable.
Competitive salary offered based on relevant skills, experience and qualifications.
To apply please submit your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com for the attention of Ian Barr.
No agencies please.