HMRC’s latest Employer Bulletin includes useful updates for employers as we approach the start on the new tax year on 6 April 2023.
The Bulletin includes articles on:
- a reminder of the national minimum wage increases from 1 April 2023
- end of year reporting for payroll and reporting expenses and benefits in kind for 2022/23
- p9 coding notices will be issued from 6 February to 5 March 2023 so remember to check for any coding changes for the new tax year
- how to help employees claim tax relief for employment related expenses
- an update on the off payroll working rules
- a reminder of the change in tax basis periods for the self employed from April 2023
- a reminder on the student loan thresholds from April 2023
If you would like help with payroll contact us.
Internet link: Employer Bulletin