We’re pleased to share a copy of our winter newsletter with you, download your copy here: Winter 2020 Newsletter.
Although the first round of government Covid-19 (coronavirus) business support schemes are coming to an end, the fundamental problems caused by the pandemic are still very much with us.
In acknowledgement of this, the government has cancelled the autumn Budget and announced various new measures in an unexpected Winter Economy Plan. We outline key aspects of the Plan in this Newsletter.
We also look at another area of imminent change, one undoubtedly on the agenda for many businesses: Brexit, and its implications for those dealing with imports and exports.
In our current pdf edition Newsletter (attached), we cover some of the headline issues to help you and your business meet these ongoing challenges.
Front page news:
- the Winter Economy Plan
- Covid-19 loans.
Other headline news:
- reform to insolvency law: the impact on your business and customers
- Brexit change to imports and exports: postponed VAT accounting and delayed customs declarations
- tax cash flow and how to get help
- Covid-19: if your business has diversified, what are the implications for tax?
Feature: Covid-19 round up:
- the newly-announced Job Support Scheme
- Job Retention Bonus: employer need-to-know
- Covid-19 grants: what if you’ve made a mistake?
Here to help
Please do not hesitate to contact us for advice in any of these areas, or any other matter of concern.
Your views are always important to us and we welcome your feedback.